Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes microSD/SD Card 010-C1050-00 contains comprehensive coverage of 16,700 freshwater lakes throughout the continental United States. This Garmin GPS accessory provides coverage of lakes, reservoirs, rivers with detailed shorelines and underwater depth contours. The US Inland Lakes GPS Map from Garmin will prove to be the ultimate companion for your Garmin GPS on your fishing trip. This GPS accessory is loaded with fishing locations and contains information on boat ramps, marinas, navigation aids, obstacles and hazards. The Garmin US Inland Lakes GPS Map 010C1050-00 also allows you to search by lake, river or city as you navigate around the water.
Note: Not all features of this map will work with nüvi devices.
Specifications for Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes Maps 010C105000:
|Format:||microSD with SD card|
|Coverage:||Includes freshwater lakes throughout the continental U.S.|
Features of Garmin U.S. Inland Lakes microSD 010-C1050-00:
- Contains coverage of freshwater lakes throughout the continental U.S.
- Includes lakes with high-definition shoreline and bathymetric detail.
- Provides data on tide prediction stations, U.S. Coast Guard aids to navigation, and wrecks and obstructions.
- Includes rivers, streams, and river and creek channels.
- Allows you to search by lake or city.
- Includes interstates, highways and general roads.