The Patented crossbow Capture nocks are a revolutionary break-through in crossbow arrow nock technology. The days of using flat, moon, and half-moon crossbow arrow nocks are over. The design of the Capture nock captures the string providing full engagement. Flat, moon, and half moon crossbow nocks do not provide full engagement of the crossbow string. The Patented Capture nocks provide an added level of safety and performance by eliminating partial dry-fires. See this video to understand what a partial dry-fire is. The force of the partial dry-fire weakens the cams and limbs, potentially causing full breakage in a subsequent shot. The Capture nocks are the best way to ensure that critical string-to-nock connection is consistent every time. Dont settle for half or no engagement, why not go all the way?
For the ultimate experience, pair your crossbow with the Lighted Crossbow Capture Nocks.
Features of Parker Bows Red Hot Capture Nocks:
- Ensure proper arrow & string alignment.
- 100% string containment.
- Increases accuracy.
- Avoid accidental crossbow dryfires.
- 60% more material for added strength.
- Reduced serving wear.
- Weighs 15 grains each.
- Fits the Following Crossbow Arrow Brands: Parker Hunter Arrows (2013 & up)
- RED HOT arrows (2014 & up)
- and others with inside diameters of 0.300.