Nothing is more irritating than stopping your practice or pursuit to search for a missing arrow. Losing a fully loaded arrow with a broadhead and lighted nock can easily set you back 60 or more. On top of that, the search for lost arrows can eat up a considerable amount of your time. The Breadcrumb Bluetooth Trackable Nock helps you recover your arrow right from your smartphone. Using the Breadcrumb App, you can easily locate your arrow with the Bluetooth proximity
tracker. To reveal an obscured location, use the app to flash the ultra-bright LED light or activate the sound chip and
successfully retrieve your arrow. If youre hunting with a group, set up the search party function and enlist multiple phones to assist in the recovery. Lets see your lighted nock do that.
Specifications for Breadcrumb Bluetooth Crossbow Nock - .297/.300 Crescent Bolt:
|Additional Features:||.297/.300, Trackable Range - 50 Yards|
|Battery Type:||3V Lithium|
Features of Breadcrumb Bluetooth Crossbow Nock - .297/.300 Crescent Bolt
- Precise Contact Points- Engineered and molded for a controlled and consistent arrow release to ensure accuracy.
- Easy On/Off Activation - No magnets, pullout switches or knife points required The Breadcrumb Bluetooth Trackable Nock is armed and ready with a simple touch of its water-resistant activation button.
- Ultra Bright LED
- Sound Chip and Speaker
- Bluetooth Radio Chip - With a range of 50+ yards, this tech component reaches out to communicate directly with your smartphone.
- PCB Processor - The brains behind it all, this tiny microprocessor combined with our proprietary firmware controls the light, sound and Bluetooth tracking functions.
- Accelerometer - This powerful piece of hardware uses a motion sensor that activates when fired and not while in your quiver
- Replaceable Battery - The replaceable battery is controlled by the PCB to monitor battery life and conserve energy as needed for long-lasting tracking power.