The Opti-Logic Insight 1000XL LED Laser Range Finder is an easy-to-use, electronic instrument designed for hunting, utilities, construction, and many other distance measurement applications with this Opti-Logic Range Finder. The 1000XL Laser Rangefinder by Opti-Logic allows rapid, accurate determination of distance to an object in a matter of seconds using one button operation and "Red-Dot" technology for easy sighting. With the Insight LED Display, you can now range in extremely low light levels of the morning or evening. With this Range Finders there is no need to take your eye off the target. Simply press the power button, put the Red Dot on the target and release the button. We also carry the Opti-Logic 1000XL Laser Range Finder without InSight LED Technology. Opti-Logic In sight Laser Range-Finder 1000-XL is designed for years of trouble-free operation and is proudly made in specialized factories.
Specifications for Opti-Logic Range-Finder:
|Operational Range of 1000XL:||4-1000 yd(Passive) Up to 1500 yd(Reflective)|
|Approx. Size:||1.7" x 4" x 5.1"|
|Range Accuracy:||+/- 1 yard (+/- 2 yards for very dark or very bright targets).|
|Range Resolution:||1 foot / 0.5 yard / 0.1 meter|
|Readout:||Easy to read external LCD display.|
|Units of Measure:||User Selectable in either feet, meters, or yards.|
|Viewfinder:||Monocular viewing port. Red LED aiming sight, +/- 0.1 degrees|
|Battery:||Single 9 volt battery. Operates for approximately 1000 readings.|
|Operational Temp:||0° - 40°C, 32°-104°F. Relative Humidity 5-95% non-condensing.|
|Laser Type:||Infrared Class 1, eye safe 905nm Laser.|
Features of Opti-Logic 1000XL Laser Rangefinder:
- Range Button: Press the "Range" button to take distance or height measurements, or to select modes.
- Display: The Opti-Logic Laser Rangefinder is user
- programmable to read in either Feet, Meters, or Yards.
- Low Battery: Replace the battery when the Low Battery symbol is displayed constantly.
- Automatic Rain Mode: For range accuracy in light rain conditions.
- Automatic Timeout: To save batteries, the instrument will automatically "time out" after about 7 seconds.