The Blockout 350 has plenty of elbow room and stands 80 inches tall allowing for standing shots. Find the perfect spot and simply pop open the five durable hubs; youre ready to hunt. The large viewing windows cover three sides of the Blockout 350 and feature one-way high density window mesh allowing users to remain concealed even during critical shot adjustments. Each window is fully-adjustable with the ease of quiet clip and slide buckles providing for multiple window configurations to suit any hunters needs. Even with its large size, transport and operation is simple.
Specifications for Barronett Blinds Blockout 350:
|Floor Area:||70x70 in|
Features of Barronett Blinds Blockout 350
- ONE-WAY HIGH DENSITY WINDOW MESH
- Allows you to see out of the blind without being able to see in. Increase your field of vision, by opening more panels, while remaining concealed in the blind.
- QUIET CLIP & SLIDE WINDOWS
- Windows slide up and down quietly for adjustable horizontal window configurations or can be unclipped for unrestricted shooting windows.
- RUGGED 600 DENIER FABRIC
- Constructed from a tightly woven 600 denier, waterproof polyester fabric to give the blind unmatched durability.
- Brush holders
- Ground skirt
- Reinforced corners
- Heavy-duty poles and all metal ball and socket hubs
- Includes backpack carry bag, ground stakes and tie down ropes